Self Discovery Career kit plus€576
About this course
What is this course about?
Unhappy with your current professional situation and looking for change but not sure where or how to begin? Unclear what your strengths and passions are or how to best use them? Unsure what direction you want to take your career and why? Or alternatively, have an idea of what you would like to do, but don’t know how to get there?
Beyond general tutorial-led guidance, would you like the individualized support of a WYW mentor? To unlock your potential, accelerate your progress, discuss strategies, be challenged, and/or just in general get support along the way?
Why you should do it?
Thinking about making changes to your professional life can often be daunting. Our Self Discovery Tutorial is designed to break down the process and help you to:
- Getting clarity around what you love doing and are good at
- Discover your strengths and work preferences using our step-by-step methodology
- Getting to a career vision and knowing what motivates you to get there
- Developing a career strategy of getting from where you are today to where you are in the future
- Find concrete opportunities by matching your profile with the realities of the market
You can work on all of those topics wherever you are – it is an online course accessible on your smartphone or desktop. In addition, you will have 4.5 hrs of mentoring sessions with one of our WYW mentors along the process so that you can advance in the fastest, most focused, and simplest way towards getting work you want.
What will you get?
You will get an online tutorial and 4.5hrs of mentoring sessions.
Concretely, the online tutorial will give you:
- 1.5+ hours of video and audio material
- Career tests and exercises to help you define your unique profile
- Case studies from other WYW participants
- Lots of additional content to motivate, inspire and energize you along the way
- Wherever, whenever: Downloadable – with lifetime access (we continuously update the material)
- All with no risk – 100% refundable if you are not happy
In addition you will get 4.5 hours of 1:1 coaching with one of our WYW mentors to:
- 30min: Understand your background, current job situation
- 2*60min: Work through the discovery phase – identifying what you are good at and enjoy so you know exactly what types of roles and environments you will excel in
- 2*60min: Build your vision for your career over the mid- to long-term – where is your ideal future career
How does it work?
- As soon as you sign up, you will get access to the first online tutorial (video and audio course), as well as to our download area so that you get all the worksheets, templates, and exercises to enable you to apply the course learnings to your unique situation and additional content to energize, motivate and challenge you
- Access your tutorial from any device, anywhere and anytime you want!
- In parallel, your mentor will contact you via email to schedule the 30min intro session via skype
The course is designed to take 8 weeks. Every two weeks you receive a new tutorial – giving you the time to reflect and complete the exercises that help you progress and make the most of this course. Your 1:1 mentoring sessions are available at your convenience.
I did the exercises with the online tutorial and used the mentoring for many different things, above all to get help for my specific topics. It played out perfectly.
I knew from the beginning that I needed a mentor on this - because I wanted someone to serve as a mirror and help me find my own answers. That is what this program did for me. Finally, I got some clarity on what I want to do.
I found many other courses that explain how to identify your passion. Some your vision. What I think is the hardest part is, to actually put that into a concrete action plan, with concrete job positions to target. Meaning, ok great, I have my strengths, and I want to be manager - how do I get there now? WYW allowed me to do this.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.