About this course
What is this course about?
Know that your CV needs updating but looking for assistance to help it stand out? Or just lacking the time to update it on your own?
Why you should do it?
Updating and building a high-quality CV is key to standing out to recruiters and getting your first interviews. However, it is time consuming to put together properly. Our mentors are trained to develop CVs using our proven methodology. They will talk through your goals and background with you, provide you with a first draft of your CV based on your discussion and work with you on a 1:1 basis to perfect your CV. At the end of your exchange, you can expect to have a top-level CV ready to send out.
This is one of our most popular services – WYW participants appreciate that we basically do the work for them.
What will you get?
- A 30-minute 1:1 call with one of our WYW mentors to understand your background and career goals and the implications for your CV
- Complete development structure and content of your CV by your mentor
- Up to 3 iteration via email exchanges/brief calls with your mentor to perfect the content to best meet your needs and provide you with a high-quality final CV you can start using immediately
How does it work?
- As soon as you sign up, we will contact you and ask you to send us your current CV in word (.doc) format and ideally the description of the job you want to apply for.
- Then, a WYW mentor contacts you to schedule a 30-minute introductory session via skype
- Your WYW mentor drafts your new CV based on your inputs and conversation in our proven WYW structure and sends it to you via email
- You have up to an additional 3 email iterations/brief skype calls to finalize the content and structure with the assistance of your WYW mentor (usually we finalize after 2 iterations maximum)
- At the end, you will have a high-quality CV in word (.doc) format ready to be used!
I did not have the time to update my CV. Nor could I get it to the level I wanted it to be. WYW solved that problem.
I LOVED this service. Where do you get someone to write your CV as you want it?
I needed a professional CV in English - which is not my native language - because I wanted to find a job in Australia. I did not have the time nor expertise to do it. That is why I hired WYW. The service exceeded my expectations. I did not expect such a great result.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.