About this course
What is this course about?
Looking to update your CV to the highest standards but don’t know where to start? Looking to get feedback on your existing CV? Want to know how professional recruiters, HR personnel, or headhunters will look at your CV?
Why you should do it?
Your CV is a major element of your job application. Once you apply for the job you want, you want to do everything possible to increase your chances to be invited for the interview. Having an exceptional CV will help you do just that.
We provide you with a professional review to assess your CV against WYW’s proven criteria for a great CV. Based on our feedback, you will know how well your CV performs and exactly what needs to be improved to make your CV stand out to recruiters.
What will you get?
A complete written evaluation analysing if your CV
- has a consistent design and easy-to-read format
- provides sufficient concrete experiences and examples
- prioritizes content in a clear and concise structure
- has correct grammar and spelling
- responds to the requirements of the specific job you apply for (in case you have a concrete job in mind)
- is consistent with your social media profile (in case you provide one)
Including concrete feedback for improvement of both structure and content.
How does it work?
- As soon as you sign up, we will contact you and ask you to send us your CV and, optionally, your LinkedIn Profile and/or the job description you want apply for.
- We assess your CV against our proven WYW criteria and send you structured written feedback within 3 working days.
I have big ambitions. I did not want to get stuck on the basics. My CV needs to look professional.
I had not worked on my CV for 5 years - so once I had to I started with the CV Review to guide me to the points I had to improve. It just helped me save lots of time.
The CV Review gave me piece of mind. I wanted to have someone screen my CV before I send it out. Just to be on the safe side.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.