Career Change Mentoring€360
About this course
What is this course about?
Looking to change your career? Feel like you are bored at work? Not recognized? Missing autonomy to make your own decisions? Don’t know why you are doing what you are doing? Working like hell but don’t know for what? Tired of working for your boss?
Why you should do it?
We spend a huge amount of life time working. We spend even more time thinking about work. Why do something that does not make you happy, that does not motivate you, that does not get the best out of you? The moment you take the decision to change, you take the first step into a new direction. You strive to change all of that into something that makes you smile on a Monday morning, that excites you, that makes you proud to talk about, that energizes you, motivates you … and yes, probably also makes you more successful. Our WYW coaches have only one goal – help you get there. To help you recognize where you are, what you want and how to get there.
What will you get?
3hrs of 1:1 with one of our WYW mentors – that could look like this (but of course, you define that with your mentor! ):
- 30min: Understand your background, current job, and what your main struggle is changing jobs
- 2* 60min: Together with your mentor, identify how you can overcome the struggle and start changing jobs.
- 30min: In a final session, you conclude your plan together with your mentor.
All session will require from you a structured preparation and will result in action items for you to follow up with. Together with your mentor you can adjust the length and timings of the sessions to best meet your needs.
How does it work?
- As soon as you sign up, your WYW mentor will contact you to schedule the first 30min session, which will be a skype call
- During this session, you will then define the exact timing and length of the other sessions to best fit your situation and goals. This is a 100% personalized program, tailor-made for your individual needs
For me the best thing was to develop my career vision. This has become my guiding light towards where I want to go.
This helped me change. I owe this program my smile today.
Exactly what I needed to get going. In my old company I did not have a mentor ... I found mine at WYW. This was life changing.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.